1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 18, 2017 10:43 AM by catdaddy

DLP USB Device Whitelist Overview Database

kyagos

I am looking for a way to extract the whitelisted USB Devices from the SQL Database.

Using the ePolicy Orchestrator and DLP 9.X I am able to configure Devices and Device Classes.

I am interested in the whitelisted Serialnumbers to have an overview of configured Devices without having the need to create an Excel Sheet that needs to be modified every now and then.

So I was thinking: "McAfee is using its database to safe the configurations" and I must be able to find this specific list using either joins or stored procedures.

What I am expecting is to find a table containing serialnumbers and other properties so I would be able to extract an updated list on a dashboard (any monitoring tool).

I was confronted with database entries partly empty, partly containing numbers that don't match my list.

ePO: V 5.0.5

DLP: V 9.X

Database: MSSQL

So was anybody able to find a table containing device information in the database?
      PS: This version of DLP doesn't allow any export of the serialnumber table except screenshots which isn't a way to go for a scrolling window.

Thanks in advance!