1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 27, 2017 9:02 AM by chrisnlc

how to create a scheduled content Copied Report for DLP 10.0.260.42 in server task  ?

dheeraj.pillai

Earlier I use to have DLP 9.3 for creating above mentioned Report. After Upgrading DLP to 10.0.260.42, am confused how to configure scheduled task in server task.

My Epo Details;

EPO  - 5.3.2

MA    - 5.0.4.283

VSE  - 8.8.0.1599

HIPS - 8.0.0.3828

FRP  - 5.0.2.167

DLP - 10.0.260.42

Please send me solution/Suggestion to configure this task.

• 1. Re: how to create a scheduled content Copied Report for DLP 10.0.260.42 in server task  ?
          chrisnlc

It's not 100% clear what you asked for but I'll assume you wish for a regular emailed report on files users copied to removable storage?

So I don't think the ePo task mechanics changed between 9.3 and 10 but the setup is as follows:

The query is configured as: New Query, Others, DLP Data In-use/motion Incidents.

Chart Type - List/Table

Columns - Include at least Computer, User name, Destination, Evidence File Path, (Occurred Endpoint)

Filter - You should configure Rule Name (One Of) = the rule names you use to monitor copied files to removable storage.

Save this and run it to see if it matches your requirements.

Create a new epo task that should run that new query (Actions: Run Query) with a sub-Task of Email file with the subject and recipients configured how you wish.

Schedule this task to run end of day/week or whatever you like.

hope that helps!

_Chris.