1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 29, 2017 1:14 AM by parulp

ePo console login error

parulp

When I login into the ePO console.I am getting following errors and after login into console,there are multiple functions are missing such as policy manager,incident manager,classification,system tree etc..

ComputerMgmt - Dependent plug-in epoLicEnt failed with initialization error

EPOAGENTMETA - Dependent plug-in ProductDeployment failed with initialization error

SoftwareMgmt - Dependent plug-in RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error

udlp - Dependent plug-in DataChannel failed with initialization error

ProductDeployment - Dependent plug-in ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error

CommonEvents - Dependent plug-in ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error

EPOCore - com.mcafee.epo.core.ServerNative.getFipsModeNative()I

TELEMTRY1000 - Dependent plug-in RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error

InstallHelper - Dependent plug-in EPOCore failed with initialization error

AgentMgmt - Dependent plug-in RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error

epoMigration - Dependent plug-in SoftwareMgmt failed with initialization error

DataChannel - Dependent plug-in EPOCore failed with initialization error

SyslogMgmt - Dependent plug-in EPOCore failed with initialization error

epoLicEnt - Dependent plug-in EPOCore failed with initialization error

ServerInformation - Dependent plug-in EPOCore failed with initialization error

RepositoryMgmt - Dependent plug-in epoLicEnt failed with initialization error

Countermeasures - Dependent plug-in ComputerMgmt failed with initialization error

AvertAlerts - Dependent plug-in CommonEvents failed with initialization error

PolicyMgmt - Dependent plug-in RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error

HelpDeskTool - Dependent plug-in EPOCore failed with initialization error

PostInstallXP - Dependent plug-in epoLicEnt failed with initialization error

Notifications - Dependent plug-in CommonEvents failed with initialization error

SIARevocation - Dependent plug-in RepositoryMgmt failed with initialization error

I have checked backend database connectivity, it is working,I have restored the ePO server from the back up as well and still having the issues.Anyone has ever face this kind of problem?

Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks