2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 12:09 PM by zex

Infinite loop and/or email confirmation for device.

zex

On Edge browser true key extension goes in infinite loop and/0r continues to ask at every start to "Secure access via email confirmation."

Also confirming and enabling the device (Edge broswser), at every boot again asks for email confirmation. I tried reinstall extension on two different devices, same problem, only with Edge browser.

With Chrome and Firefox, it works smoothly.

Regards

• 1. Re: Infinite loop and/or email confirmation for device.
          marcd

Hi Zex, so if I understand correctly your are facing 2 random issues either the infinite loop or the prompting for you to enter your email confirmation. Can you please do a screen capture so i can have a better idea exactly where this is happening.

Thanks,

Marc D..

• 2. Re: Infinite loop and/or email confirmation for device.
            zex

Screenshot 1: on a Notebook (on Edge browser) I got always and only what U can see. Also after reinstalling extension.

1.jpg

Screenshot 2:  on a desktop PC, Every time I start TK and type main password, I always ask for email confirmation.

2.jpg

Screenshot 3: I open email and click on confirm,  and I have access.

3.jpg

Screenshot 4: Then I click the blue button to authorize device.

4.jpg

Unfortunately I always ask for email confirmation and I have to repeat the procedure all times (only with Edge)

I also tried to delete all trusted devices and repeat the process. Same issue, always and only on Edge.

Hope it helps

Regards