0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2017 1:11 PM by ronyguevara

McAfee interface issues (starts and closes after 1/2 or 1 second in others won't appear any interface)

ronyguevara

I have a really big problem, I can´t access to any McAfee option, after a month and I´ve contacted technical support team twice, the issues persists, I been tested some processes like uninstall, reinstall, format and reinstall the OS, change from Windows 8.1 to 10 and the issues still worst each day. The thing is each time I need to access to McAfee interface, this only appear a 1/2 or 1 second after that disappear. If I try again, the same thing appear the McAfee Logo Windows, after that 1/2 or 1 second the window show the McAfee interface and closes, without any type of error, in others don't appear. I'm working fixing computers and give IT support and this issue is inconceivable, how I could interact with a tool if can´t open its options? at this time I have more than 10 pc with the same issue.

Today I requested back to a stable version, and the technical support personel told me "was impossible". Please McAfee developers you need to pay attention to this situation.