2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 9:40 PM by DBO

Importing Youtube API v3 Ruleset on 7.6.2

DBO

When following instructions to import the ruleset, you have to first import the template zip file.  First it try to replace stylesheet.css (should we let it do it?) then it import the image, html and txt files in the wrong directories... Do we have to manually move all the 1050 files??? 

PS: I used the import buttom from the Templates section...

• 1. Re: Importing Youtube API v3 Ruleset on 7.6.2
          DBO

Try to import the Youtube template on a fresh installed 7.6.2.14.0 image and it still don't work but...  If I compare the HTML files in the Youtube API v3 Template.zip file to another one, I can see a difference:

Start of the HTML file in the Youtube template:

<!-- FileName: YoutubeVideoIDBlocked.html

Language: [en]

-->

<!--Title-->

Start of the HTML file in another Ruleset/Template project:

<!-- TemplateName: $<propertyInstance useMostRecentConfiguration="false" propertyId="com.scur.engine.system.message.templatename"/>$

Language: $<propertyInstance useMostRecentConfiguration="false" propertyId="com.scur.engine.system.message.language"/>$

-->

<!--Title-->

Could this explained the import problem??? Can I just extract the files, apply the header modifications to the files, rezip and????

• 2. Re: Importing Youtube API v3 Ruleset on 7.6.2
            DBO

Ok, this was the solution.  I have edited the HTML template and now, the Youtube template import correctly. I have regenerated the original .ZIP file that I have attached