0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2017 12:48 PM by tmcdon05

ePO Policy same for all systems, only some have all policy components

tmcdon05

I have one policy setup and all systems use it. Almost all systems have Windows 7 SP1, and several are identically setup (purchased at the same time with exactly the same software & hardware). Some systems are showing that all policies have been installed, some show only a few have been installed. No matter what I do, I cannot make them install everything and do not know what I need to do. I have one, in particular, that will only install the Product Improvement "module", even though it is using the same policy as all of the others. I have 4 laptops with the exact same hardware & software, nothing different on them at all, and one has everything installed, the others have only some installed. It is not a new installation, the policy was 1st installed about a month ago. I would check one, and within an hour or so, everything was installed, the others act like there is nothing else to install even though they only have 3 or 4 components out of the 6 or 7 that are supposed to install. Some have the firewall, some don't; some have Endpoint Protection, some don't, etc. I am at a loss!