Have you tried running the "CTD Submissions" query on its own? DO you have CTD? If not you won't need this dashboard anyway :-)
I take it you can still query TIE Reputations?
Yes that still works the two regular TIE Dashbaord work:
Adaptive Threat Protection Events
Reboot of the TIE Appliance in CLI Done since we duid not do that since the 2.1 update. Dashboard + Query + Query once worked Still does not work.
MCAFEE CASE 4-17608694808
OPEN 29.06.2017, 14:26
STILL IN WAITLINE 15:00
I guess they only pick up the phone when the MER is online nowdays?
We call because it's urgent. 26 Minutes after 1st level opens the ticket?
Looks like the registered server settings are not OK. Can you please check them?
Menu -> Registered Servers -> TIE Server -> Action -> Edit -> Next -> Test Connection.
The infrastructure dashboard information comes from ePO DB, the others from TIE Server DB.
The upgrade does not change this, perhaps the old registered server instance was replaced by a new one?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
SOLVED thanks to MCAFEE Support Nils-Florian, EMEA Tier II Business Support Analyst in half an hour at that level(Thank you well done)
SOLUTION Under Registered Server > TIE-Servers Check all your settings AND at the END press the SAVE BUTTON ONCE. Pressing the TESTING button alone did not solve. We did that long time agon befiore opening a case.
* The TIE Server information was valid
* The TIE Server TEST was valid
* At the END you HAVE to SAVE all again (Without any changes) and then it works
* Worst this was mentioned in a MCAFEE Presentation about Ransomware where an MCAFEE Engineer told he is NOT a TIE/ATD expert but while migration this EFFECT may happen that it looses that settings but still seems to be there.
* Mcafee seems to adapt MICROSOFT's worst part here. All is there, all "LOOKS" fine. Not even TIER X from Spain/USA finds the problem. At the end we DELETE all > Make it NEW 1:1 we did befire and ALL WORKS. > Not nice ;-)