At our organisation we have some clients which used to be controlled by another ePO server far far away. After aquiring the site and the computers, we then put the computers on our domain.
Now my ePO system has done a good job of updating the clients and pointing them to my ePO server, problem is there are still quite a few clients looking for the OLD ePO server. I try pushing the agent to them manually and look at the agent logs, which say they are looking for old repositories which used to exist before we took over them. Is there a way to force these old clients to pick up my repository list.