Have just noticed on the ePO dashboard that my compliance summary pane is empty, reporting 'query did not report any results', then 0 Compliant and 0 Non-Compliant. The only change I've made to epo was checking in VirusScan 8.7.0 (VIRUSCAN8700.ZIP and VIRUSCANREPORTS.ZIP and NOT VSE87HF464768.ZIP) Then I ran ePOPolicyMigration.exe.
Also no PC's seem to be updating! :eek:
Also noticed that when I go to Automation tab the following are Disabled and are reporting 'Task has never run', I have however manually ran all disabled tasks.
Event Migration Generate Records for Compliance History Reporting Host IPS Property Translator Migrate Host IPS 6.0 policies Migrate Host IPS 6.1 policies Roll Up Data (Local ePO Server) Update Master Repository VSE: Compliance Over the Last 30 Days VSE: DAT Adoption Over the Last 24 Hours
Also reporting that 'Inactive Agent Cleanup Task' has a status of invalid.
Now this may have always been the case, I'm not sure. There are 3 tasks which are enabled and have been since I installed which are:
Active Directory Synchronization Schedule Pull Schedule Replication