This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I am a fairly new EPO admin (2 years) but i believe yes just building a new EPO 4.5 server with the same NAME and IP will work.
You will need the database from your old server.
Going through this in my head as i write this i would simply:-
1. Launch SQL on the old server.
2. Take the database offline.
3. Detach the database.
4. Copy the database file which would be located in the SQL DATA folder.
5. Paste the database onto the new server into SQL DATA folder.
6. Install EPO and reference the existing database during the install.
I'm sure one of the oldie EPO admins will respond to this and comment on my theory also.