This content has been marked as final. Show 7 replies
What was the failure. You may need to set the box to connect to sql via sql authentication with a simple password for the upgrade
I've experienced several problems after upgrading from 4.0 to 4.5, which include the following:
- notifications are gone (they don't migrate & this isn't documented!)
- some server tasks disappeared
- all distributed repositories are gone
- credentials disappeared in almost all places where you can enter them
- after creating new automatic responses, nothing is getting emailed out (stuck in "in progress" state)
The last one is huge, as I have alerts to be emailed out when a virus is detected and cannot be removed. These alerts are sent to our local IT staff in all of our offices, and McAfee's tier 3 support says something happened to my database.
I'm not a happy camper with them right now. :mad:
Thanks for your reply. I did not see an error in the EPO450-CommonSetup.Log.
I also tried with via sql authentication. Also no luck. It seems all working except the Server tasks. And as I wrote I cannot create new tasks.
What can I do?
so are you still on epo4 having failed the upgrade or areyou on 4.5?
I am on epo 4.
and your server tasks are empty and it wont let you create new ones?
if so it sounds knackered and I would go back to the backup you made before trying to upgrade
thanks for your reply, will do