2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2009 10:55 AM by seanmcd

3.6.1 DB schema or which table is...

tonyb99
      Clearing down old RSS events on a 3.6.1 server

Ive cleared down the events tables but when trying to access the action progress section epo is crashing out of the RSD component (usually happens when its massive , which I think it may be)

So I'm thinking ill clear them down from SQL but i never bothered to log call for the schema of 3.6.1 and I cant seem to find the right table. Anyone done this and know what table this refers to or have a copy of the schema they can pass on for the latest patch version of 3.6.1.

Will save me a long and no doubt annoying call with support
        • 1. RE: 3.6.1 DB schema or which table is...
          tonyb99
          scratch that found the table..

truncated dbo.actionstatus with sql management asnd finally got rid of that pesky 3GB of crud data.

massive boost in general RSS responsiveness in epo console aswell
          • 2. RE: 3.6.1 DB schema or which table is...
            I cleaned up my RSS stuff a while back. I have this script that I used: Use at your own risk of course, but it worked well for me to wipe out the information and start over fresh. (i was using it when I updated to patch 4 and I was removing all my sensors and "starting over" as previous admins let the RSS grow into a big mess)

update Hosts set NetworkID=null where NetworkID like '%'
            update ActionStatus set TargetSensorId=null, TargetNetworkId=null where TargetNetworkId like '%'
            update EventLog set SourceNetworkId=null, SourceSensorID=null where SourceNetworkID like '%'
            delete from ActionStatus where Archive like '0'
            delete from ActionStatus where Archive like '1'
            delete from EventLog where Archive like '1'
            delete from EventLog where Archive like '0'
            delete from Sensors where NetworkID like '%'
            delete from Networks where NetworkID like '%'
            delete from Hosts where Exception like '0'
            delete from Hosts where Exception like '1'