This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
scratch that found the table..
truncated dbo.actionstatus with sql management asnd finally got rid of that pesky 3GB of crud data.
massive boost in general RSS responsiveness in epo console aswell
I cleaned up my RSS stuff a while back. I have this script that I used: Use at your own risk of course, but it worked well for me to wipe out the information and start over fresh. (i was using it when I updated to patch 4 and I was removing all my sensors and "starting over" as previous admins let the RSS grow into a big mess)
update Hosts set NetworkID=null where NetworkID like '%'
update ActionStatus set TargetSensorId=null, TargetNetworkId=null where TargetNetworkId like '%'
update EventLog set SourceNetworkId=null, SourceSensorID=null where SourceNetworkID like '%'
delete from ActionStatus where Archive like '0'
delete from ActionStatus where Archive like '1'
delete from EventLog where Archive like '1'
delete from EventLog where Archive like '0'
delete from Sensors where NetworkID like '%'
delete from Networks where NetworkID like '%'
delete from Hosts where Exception like '0'
delete from Hosts where Exception like '1'