3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2017 11:06 PM by pardhasaradhi555

Run Client Task message expired

a2wa2

hello dear friends

I have problem with some of my servers in epo, when I run client task for update products it failed and show me run client task message expired, also when I increased the time  it failed again,

What shouLd I do? which log would help me to know about why is not update?when I locally update it become update .but from epo it is failed.

• 1. Re: Run Client Task message expired
          pardhasaradhi555

hello a2wa2,

This might be an issue with the agent.

Even i faced the same problem like, in the machine the DAT will be up to date and in ePO it won't get reflected.

After going through some troubleshooting steps i found that the problem is with the agent and when i reinstalled the agent in the client machine, the machine started reporting to ePO console.

Also check the version details of agent with the OS version weather it is compatible or not.

Regards,

Pardhasaradhi.

• 2. Re: Run Client Task message expired
            a2wa2

very thanks

but I deploy the agents remotely because I have many computers and it is hard to install agent manually. Does it have another solution to fix the agents?

Best regards

• 3. Re: Run Client Task message expired
              pardhasaradhi555

Hi a2wa2,

I'm afraid that it is the only way to install the agent.

Upto my knowledge its not possible to install agent through ePO because the agent is the communication medium between ePO and client. So manual workaround is the only way to install the agent.

Regards,

Pardhasaradhi.

1 of 1 people found this helpful