This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I have had only one failure of my Pull task (last Saturday, 5/16) in recent memory.
How is your network configured? Any firewall or other appliances in the path that might cause problems?
What time of the day does your Pull task run? Perhaps try scheduling it to not start at the top of an hour. I would venture a guess that most ePo admins schedule their pull task to run at the top of the hour, so the load on the McAfee site would be higher then.
Of course, now that I posted this reply I kicked off a pull task and it failed. happy
We have things in place (i.e. firewalls) but 90% of the time that task runs just fine. It's just the other 10% or so that fails, which can really be irritating. I wish I knew why it happened so frequently.