This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Try these fixes....
First verify that the toolbar is turned on in SpamKiller/Anti-Spam:
1. Open SecurityCenter.
2. Click E-mail & IM.
3. Click Configure in the right pane.
4. In the Spam protection is enabled pane, click Advanced.
5. Click E-mail Toolbars in the left pane.
6. Verify a checkmark is present in the box beside the email client in which you want the toolbar to display.
If the toolbar is already checked in SpamKiller/Anti-Spam and the toolbar is not visible, see the appropriate solution below to re-register the specific plug-in DLL for your email client.
1. Close Thunderbird.
2. Click Start, Run, type CMD, and click OK.
Note: For Windows Vista users, you must open a command prompt with administrator privileges. Click Start, Find, type CMD, right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
3. Type CD %ProgramFiles%\McAfee\MSK (For Windows Vista 64-bit, use CD %programfiles(x86)%\McAfee\MSK) and press ENTER.
4. Type REGSVR32 TBIRDINS.DLL and press ENTER.
5. Open Thunderbird.
The SpamKiller/Anti-Spam toolbar should now be visible.
If not then go to Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs (Programs/Uninstall a Program in Vista)
Locate the McAfee Security Center item and select it for Uninstall.
When presented with the menu select only Spamkiller/Anti-Spam for removal.
Uninstall Anti-Spam, shut down Thunderbird and then reinstall from your online account using the Customize option that will be presented early on in the process.