6 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2017 9:22 AM by tao

Replication Failure

zaneta22

I am getting several errors when I try to replicate to SADRs. I think I have a basic understanding of what some of them mean but would like to know if there is anything I can do to fix it from my end.

Error Code: 10053

Error Code: 10054

Error Code: 10060

Error Code: 10061

• 1. Re: Replication Failure
          Peacekeeper

Moved To EPO forum

• 2. Re: Replication Failure
            tao

Real quick:

Error Code: 10053 =  Standard windows/winsock error codes

Error Code: 10054 =  Standard windows/winsock error codes

Error Code: 10060 =  FW or port issue; double check your ports

Error Code: 10061 =  Different subnet than the ePO server; double check subnet / able to successfully update/wake-up/update policy with system

Take a look at the epo server log - may provide additional info.

• 3. Re: Replication Failure
              zaneta22

Okay, so at this time I have gathered all the information on all the error codes that I received when trying to replicate. Is it possible for these issue to be fixed at either end?

10060 is there a way for me to verify the FW settings without going to the other end?

10061 - If the system has a different subnet that the ePo how can I verify this and change my ePo to pickup the network information?

• 4. Re: Replication Failure
                tao

10060 is there a way for me to verify the FW settings without going to the other end? - Perhaps a port scan/nmap to/from the workstation McAfee Corporate KB - Ports needed by ePolicy Orchestrator for communication through a firewall KB66797

10061 - If the system has a different subnet that the ePo how can I verify this and change my ePo to pickup the network information? - Are the subnets routable to your ePO server? Tracert from the workstation back to the ePO server AND tracert from the ePO server to the workstation.

• 5. Re: Replication Failure
                  zaneta22

tao wrote:

10060 is there a way for me to verify the FW settings without going to the other end? - Perhaps a port scan/nmap to/from the workstation McAfee Corporate KB - Ports needed by ePolicy Orchestrator for communication through a firewall KB66797

10061 - If the system has a different subnet that the ePo how can I verify this and change my ePo to pickup the network information? - Are the subnets routable to your ePO server? Tracert from the workstation back to the ePO server AND tracert from the ePO server to the workstation.

The subnets are routable to my ePO the last time I checked. They were running replications just fine before this error message. How can I do a tracert from within the ePO? I currently do not have access to any program that can do a tracert because of permission issues.

• 6. Re: Replication Failure
                    tao

To run traceroute on Windows:

1. Open the command prompt. Go to Start > Run. ...
                    2. In the command prompt, type: tracert hostname. ...
                    3. You may have to wait up to a minute or more for the test to complete. ...

Try from the ePO server to a system ... Then try from the system back to the ePO server