"In another time,Is this sync process operate from the beginning or only changes are applied?" & "If I want to keep current changes in epo and avoid moving systems in different OUs,what should I do? Depends on your configuration - see below:
- If your AD OU structure will work for your EPO group structure, select Systems and container structure. This is the easiest method and simplifies the Containers section below.
- If not, select Systems only
Systems that exist elsewhere in the System Tree
- I recommend selecting Move systems from their current System Tree location to the synchronized group
"I need to know what is the automate daily task do for syncing active directoy in automation server task?" You can use Active Directory synchronization to create, populate, and maintain parts of the System Tree. Once defined, the System Tree is updated with any new systems (and subcontainers) in your Active
"...because some new systems are entered to my organization and I want to detect new systems automatically from epo and need epo recognize them and deploy agent by itself.then if is it possible,I install virus scan." Depends on your configuration - see below:
- I typically don't use this, because you can't have multiple Push settings defined per OS. If you only have Windows systems, this feature works great. Just make sure the account you specify has rights to install software.
There are two processes you can follow to deploy products using ePolicy Orchestrator:
• Product Deployment projects, which streamline the deployment process and provide more functionality.
• Individually created and managed client task objects and tasks.
Review and determine the best option for your environment: