2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2009 10:34 AM by Schoeys

Pro Pilot v1.5.0.141 client agents not updating

Hi there

Would very much appreciate some some advice on a Pro Pilot issue, as I am a Pro Pilot newbie.

I have been tasked with managing a Pro Pilot install which has been neglected for some time, as evidenced by out of date Pro Pilot agents, different version of VirusScan Ent edition and out of date dats.

I have spent some time on this server now, and the dat definitons are now updating daily, and I have just about got rid of VirusSan 8.0, with most computers now running VirusScan 8.5.0.781

However, I still have three different versions of the Pro Pilot agent among the client computers:

3.6.0.453 Out of date
      3.6.0.480 Out of date
      3.6.0.595 Most up to date

I have tried to reinstall the Pro Pilot agent on the servers AFTER I checked in the latest Common Management Agent (3.6.0 Patch 3 and the Patch 3 Nap also) but although one or two are now showing agent version 3.6.0.595 the rest are still a mix of 3.6.0.453 and 3.6.0.480

I've tried to Update, Enforce and as I said re-install the agent but I'm not making much progress.

Is there something I can do to truly force the agents to update to the latest version available on the server?

All advice appreciated.

Cheers

JHH