Who Me Too'd this topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

McAfee MOVE SVM OVF Upload - Invalid File

When uploading the SVM OVF package for McAfee MOVE MP we get the error "invalid file" Following these steps Before you begin Make sure that you have installed the McAfee MOVE AntiVirus extension on the McAfee ePO server. Important: For a successful check-in, do not change the file name of the McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM package. Task 1. Log on to McAfee ePO as an administrator. 2. Select Menu → Automation → MOVE AntiVirus Deployment. 3. On the Configuration tab under Agentless, click SVM Repository to open the SVM OVF Details page with these McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM OVF options: Options Description SVM OVF Name Name of the McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM package checked in to McAfee ePO. SVM OVF Version Version of the McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM package checked in to McAfee ePO. SVM OVF Use Count Specifies the number of hypervisors that are using this McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM. Action ◦ Delete — To remove an existing McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM when it is not registered with any NSX Manager. 16 McAfee MOVE AntiVirus 4.8.0 Installation Guide 4. Click Actions → Add SVM to open the Check-in SVM OVF (zip) file page. 5. From Select SVM (zip) file to check-in under SVM OVF Repository Details, browse to and select the McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM package, then click OK. This action checks in the package to McAfee ePO. You can check in up to three versions of McAfee MOVE AntiVirus SVM starting from 4.0.0 File name is: MOVE-AV-MP_SVM_Manager_OVF_4.8.1.136 When uploading the Agentless OVF it works fine.
Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community