cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Former Member
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content

HP Insight Foundation Agents process 'CQMGHOST.exe' blocked by McAfee Access Protection

We have 16 servers which are continuously being blocked by Access Protection from McAfee in relation to the HP Insight Foundation Agents process 'CQMGHOST.exe' and as per the article from McAfee https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB87659 and various support calls they are stating this a HP issue and HP will need to provide a fix\exclusion list to resolve this.

Has anyone else experienced this issue and how have you resolved it as being shunted between McAfee and HP at the moment?

Troubleshooting steps:
The process 'CQMGHOST.exe' has been added to the exclusion list for the Access Protection rule 'Common Standard Protection','Prevent modification of McAfee Common Management Agent files and settings'. This has not resolved the issue.

We are running ePO v5.9 and Patch 10.

Thanks,

Andy
Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community