cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Data Enrichment

The documentation on this is the pitts.

I have a few fundamental questions:

1) at what point is data enriched? when a signature fires? when a query is run?

2) I used 'Source User' as the lookup field and the results of a query as the 'Enrichment'. The query runs and ostensibly all is ok. Only problem: none of my enrichment data shows up anywhere in the system. Does this feature even work? I followed the docs, if you can call them that. The documentation is very, very, very bad and is not appropriate for a product with this price tag.

Sorry for venting, but getting anything to work right with this product usually involves me gessing my way through the UI, which is often counterintuitive. Clicking on help is a waste of time. The help was written by somebody who doesn't understand the system. It's as if they were describing what they saw on the screen without knowing what any of it did.

So I think to myself: I'll use the API, then I'll be able to make things work.  What API. There is no API.  It's the UI or the highway.

Maybe the guy assigned to our account can help. Naw, I know the product better than he does.

Me frustrated? Heck yeah!

Who Me Too'd this topic

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community