cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Omriil
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

what user permissions are required for adding AD as Registered Server?

Jump to solution

does anyone know what are the minimum required permissions for the username used to register an Active Directory server with ePO?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: what user permissions are required for adding AD as Registered Server?

Jump to solution

Any account that has active directory credentials to read from AD.  In other words, if you can add the AD snapin under mmc and open active directory users and computers and browse, those credentials should work.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: what user permissions are required for adding AD as Registered Server?

Jump to solution

Any account that has active directory credentials to read from AD.  In other words, if you can add the AD snapin under mmc and open active directory users and computers and browse, those credentials should work.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.