cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sir, question why my ePO cannot load the dlp policy I tried using different browser iexploer, firefox, chrome but still no success. does anyone of you encounter this please help thanks

sir, question why my ePO cannot load the dlp policy I tried using different browser iexploer, firefox, chrome but still no success. does anyone of you encounter this please help thanks

3 Replies

Re: sir, question why my ePO cannot load the dlp policy I tried using different browser iexploer, firefox, chrome but still no success. does anyone of you encounter this please help thanks

Moved to ePO  , seemed more appropriate-By Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
notime
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: sir, question why my ePO cannot load the dlp policy I tried using different browser iexploer, firefox, chrome but still no success. does anyone of you encounter this please help thanks

thanks to your immediate response Im now running the dlp policy by downgrading my IE from version 11 to version 8 thanks you so much