cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

server tasks issue

Jump to solution

In server tasks, there is a following task with name: ATMs from txt file, when I try to edit this task I get internal error in ePO, see below, so I am not able to edit this task:

unknown error has occurrederror.jpg

In the past, it was working properly.

Any idea, how to fix it? Or where should I find any error logs etc.

Thanks in advance.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: server tasks issue

Jump to solution

Hi User56192056,

If you could grab some log data as well as the task name and type to help that will be great!

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

What has changed regarding what the task is doing?  Has the text file moved or been renamed?  Are the actions the task is supposed to take no longer relevant?  Does the task show as invalid?

If you know what the settings are, I would suggest creating a new task and deleting that one.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Good deal!

Was my reply helpful?

4 Replies
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi User56192056,

If you could grab some log data as well as the task name and type to help that will be great!

Was my reply helpful?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

What has changed regarding what the task is doing?  Has the text file moved or been renamed?  Are the actions the task is supposed to take no longer relevant?  Does the task show as invalid?

If you know what the settings are, I would suggest creating a new task and deleting that one.

Was my reply helpful?

Jump to solution

Hi,

It looks like that task was invalid or corrupted and also no longer relevant, so I have created new one and it works.

Thanks for the assistance.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

Good deal!

Was my reply helpful?