cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.io.Filenotfoundexception C:\Progra~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\Server\conf\orion\db.properties(???????????)

Windows server 2008

SQL express 2008

McAfee ePO 4.5.0

i got this when i trying to open https://localhost:8443/core/config

that notepad is db.properties

could someboyd out there please help me?

3 Replies
hem
Level 15
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: java.io.Filenotfoundexception C:\Progra~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\Server\conf\orion\db.properties(???????????)

I will suggest you to run dir /x command at the directory where db.prop file resides on the server  (\Program files\McAfee\ePO\Server\Conf\Orion) and compare the path in the registry (HKLM=>Software=>Network associates=>ePO), look at key DBPropFile.

Tristan
Level 15
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Re: java.io.Filenotfoundexception C:\Progra~2\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\Server\conf\orion\db.properties(???????????)

The Progra~2 suggests that your running a x64 system (c:\Program Files = Progra~1, c:\Program Files(x86) = Progra~2) so make sure your looking in the correct directories.

Also looking at the screen shot of the properties file i see you've in a workgroup, rather than a domain, so double check your security settings on the folders that hem mentioned.

I've only ever installed ePO in a domain environment as the domain administrator so i know i should have the correct access privilages to all necessary locations.

Workgroups are a different kettle of fish when it comes to access rights. If you don't have the correct privilages to access the folder then the ePO application server is not going to be able to access the file and therefore generates the IO error.

Message was edited by: Tristan on 27/01/12 16:37:14 GMT

Thanks Hem and Tristan

i solved this problem after reinstall McAfee ePO

now i got another problem here....https://community.mcafee.com/thread/42472?start=0&tstart=0

hope u guys can help....PLease .....

and Thanks x99999999

Message was edited by: kenneth3344 on 1/27/12 6:09:23 PM CST

Message was edited by: kenneth3344 on 1/27/12 6:10:18 PM CST