cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to manage 2 grant numbers(different products) from 1 epo console

I have 2 grant numbers, one for av products and one for solidcore/application and change control. Is there a way to manage both products from one epo console?

5 Replies

Re: is it possible to manage 2 grant numbers(different products) from 1 epo console

Well as per I know its not required in ePO to define grand number. If you have complete package which was downloaded by grand number than just check in to ePO and it will work without any issues.

As I was using same for VSE and DLP software where both belongs to different grant number.

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

Re: is it possible to manage 2 grant numbers(different products) from 1 epo console

Your grant number provides an epo serial number. It also has a tie to products that you are licensed to, in part, and accessable to the software manager in epo. With that said, you usually use the grant that provides the most common products. Any other products not available through the manager can be accessed via your grant and further imported to epo for further use.

andrep1
Level 14
Message 4 of 6

So in ePO stick in a license number you get online from your grant number, that has the most products. All the other products you download will still work, but in the software manager they would show up under evaluation software.

You need to add License for Solid core in ePO console.

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

That is a good rule of thumb. Products like dlpe that require other licenses will mke them available so you can enter them into the actual product console. As for SolidCore I don't know. I cannot think of any product that is locked into the actual ePO serial number other then EPO.