cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

got problem with my ePO. need Mcafee support to help but i need to log a report. please guide me to log the report. thanks

anybody please help me.

4 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: got problem with my ePO. need Mcafee support to help but i need to log a report. please guide me to log the report. thanks

Moved to ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) > Discussions for better assistance. By Moderator

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Re: got problem with my ePO. need Mcafee support to help but i need to log a report. please guide me to log the report. thanks

thanks

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 5

You are quite welcome

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor frank_enser
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

I'm assuming they want a MER? See KB59385, section "How to use the WebMER tool" for instructions. Basically you download the WebMER tool from herem, run it as Administrator and send the generated Log to McAfee.

Regards,

Frank

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community