cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

epo4.0.0

Hi,

We have EPO 4.0.0, we have a two systems 1 as a server ,and 1 as a client both has 2003 serverOS. recently we reimaged the client system.

Can any one help to pull the ePO  to client machine??

Thanks

7 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 8

Re: epo4.0.0

You need to install the agent to the client machine which was reimaged.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

can you please explain briefly how to take all agents from server to client..

hemantk
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 8

Hello Vaishali..

Can you please expalin....what are you exactly trying to do??....

Please explain bit more.........

Hi Hemant,

we have two systems, one as server and another one is client. recently we reimaged the client machine, now i want to move McAfee ePO 4.0.0 to client machine from server.

Hi Vishali,

Do you wants to move your ePO 4.0 to client machine....?

if its so its not possible ......

if you wants to deploy agent as well as products means kindly add that reimaged PC to the ePO server system tree option then deploy the agent as well as the products....

Hi Lakshmanan,

Allready I have added reimaged PC to the server system  work group, so could you please give me the steps to deploy the agent & the product.......

Hi Vishali,

Pls follow the steps

Adding Systems to the ePO

if your not added the pc to the system kindly go to the System tree tab System tree Actions-New systems then add the systems to the ePO

Systems.JPG

Note : if your pc is in work group not in Domain menas kindly provide the PC credential instead of domain credentials

Product Deployment

1)go to the system tree tab the Client task-actions-new task-product deployment-next-select the product and components to deploy-click next-and schedule it run immediately

Task.JPG

Prod deploy.JPG

Note : need to check in all the products (MA as well as VSE) and need to install the extensions

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community