cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stickman
Level 12

epo upgrade interupted

when trying to do upgrade it stops and i get message that the upgrade process was interupted and the upgrade didn't finish? is there any way i can see why it was interupted?

0 Kudos
21 Replies
McAfee Employee

Re: epo upgrade interupted

What version of ePO are you upgrading to, and which version do you have at the moment?

Thanks -

Joe

0 Kudos
stickman
Level 12

EPO 4.6.4 to 4.6.6, also tried with 4.6.5. Same thing.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

There'll be a mcafeelogs folder in the %temp% folder of the logged-on user - can you zip and attach the whole thing?

Thanks -

Joe

0 Kudos
stickman
Level 12

Yep sure here it is

Message was edited by: minion on 8/29/13 12:30:11 AM CDT
0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Thanks...

One of the main ePO extensions is failing to upgrade - I would open a case with Support for this as we're going to need to see full logs and so on.

HTH -

Joe

0 Kudos
stickman
Level 12

Just as I thought, ok great! Will log call with them. Thank you.

0 Kudos
stickman
Level 12

Can you maybe show me where in the logs you see this is failing because of extension?

0 Kudos
stickman
Level 12

McAfee support are useless. He didnt say anything about the extensions. Please let me know where you saw this. He wants me to reinstall server and EPO again.

0 Kudos
roychoy
Level 9

We upgraded to EPO 4.6.6 last week & ran into the same problem.  We got it working after disabling McShield & McAfee Framework services.  The interruption was when McAfee EPO agent enforced the policy.  Btw...make sure noboby log on to EPO server during your upgrade.

0 Kudos