Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avelet
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

epo audit event list

Hi,
I need some help in finding the list of events (actions as we see them in the GUI reporting->audit report ) which are audited by epo 4.Its not available in any of the help documents.
Labels (3)
5 Replies
Reliable Contributor tonyb99
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 6

RE: epo audit event list

You can find what they are by creating a new query based on audit log and then go to the filters and choose actions then hit the combo box and it shows you all the possible entries.

To get a copy of this list you'll have to dig the table out of the database... good luck with that happy
Reliable Contributor tonyb99
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 6

This answer I already gave you gives every possible audit entry whether its been used yet or not.
avelet
Level 7
Message 4 of 6

Hi,
Thanks a lot,that was a great help.

You can also go to the Reporting section and the choose "Audit log" in the menu bar.
avelet
Level 7
Message 6 of 6

HI,
Thanks for the reply.but the problem is,while creating a query whatever actions list i get is only of the logs already generated not the complete actions list.can you point me to some database table where i can get all the possible actions list.
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.