cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ansobu
Level 8

ePolicy Orchestrator 5.0 (Beta) email this morning - available for Beta - but not on Beta download site!

I'm wondering if anyone else got this email... I clicked the link when I got into work and there is no ePO 5.0 Beta listed!

Ever since FOCUS I have really wanted to try out the new version... plenty of good stuff. 

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Arjen
Level 9

Re: ePolicy Orchestrator 5.0 (Beta) email this morning - available for Beta - but not on Beta download site!

I have received the same mail and am also unable to download any beta.

Maybe the notification has been sent out as an error, or there is a timing mismatch between sending the message and publishing the software.

0 Kudos
conagher
Level 7

Re: ePolicy Orchestrator 5.0 (Beta) email this morning - available for Beta - but not on Beta download site!

Yes I got it as well, but no link to download the BETA.

0 Kudos
dumolts
Level 8

Got the same email, and when I go to the site no link.

0 Kudos
westede
Level 7

i got the same mail, but now download available.

0 Kudos
ansobu
Level 8

Westede, can you share the link where you found a download to the beta? I still do not see it on the site.

0 Kudos
westede
Level 7

excuse me, I meant "no" ... not "now"

My fingers were to quick

0 Kudos
Pmaquoi
Level 10

too quick as the mail is

0 Kudos
colec
Level 7

Our SAM has advised that the software will be available by C.O.P. today

0 Kudos
ansobu
Level 8

Excellent news! I did just talk with our SE and he affirmed this. Also, the neatest feature which is the ePO Realtime will not be available until the beta release sometime in the 2013 Q1... what a bummer.

0 Kudos