Been having an issue with one of our ePO servers recently, when I got to Software | Master Repository | Check in Package and select the latest ePO AV update .zip file, it goes through to the next step where I choose which branch to put it in and whether to move current to previous, when I continue it says Site is Busy in the top left hand side and won't complete, any ideas what this could be? I've checked server tasks and by selecting all and clicking terminate task it comes back and says no tasks running, server has been rebooted, services restarted including the SQL instance, so I'm at a loss as to why it thinks Site is Busy.
It sounds like the ePO server believes that the master repository is in use. Try this:
1) Stop all three ePO services.
2) Open ..\<ePO install folder>\DB\Software\sitestat.xml in a text editor.
3) Check the SiteStatus value: the status should be set to Enabled. If it's set to Disabled, change it to Enabled, and save the file.
4) Start the services again.
If I'm right you should be able to check packages in again.
I'll give that a try Joe, thanks. Think I did have a go at setting it to Enabled, but probably missed out the stopping of the services bit!