cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePolicy Orchestrator 3.6.0 problem

hai guys.i have installed mcafee epo 3.6 in one of my server and when i install the framepackage.exe in my client machine only the epolicy orchestrator agent is getting installed.i cant see the mcafee virus scan enterprise+antspyware enterprise 8.5i in my client machine.
6 Replies
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

RE: ePolicy Orchestrator 3.6.0 problem

Have you set up a deployment task for the software you wish to install and then applied this task to the workstation in question? also have you made sure you have installed at least the 3.6.xxx version agent as this is a prerequisite for VSE 8.5 and it will not install on agent versions less than this.

mcafee epo problem

thanks tony..client machine is having 3.6.xxx version.few minutes back i created a depolyment task for that machine but still the i cant find the mcafee virus scan.2 months back when i installed framework.exe on one machine both mcafee virus scan and epo agent was installed..i dont suddenly wht is happenining now..please help me.
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 4 of 7

RE: mcafee epo problem

wake the machine up and post the relevant part of the agent log from the machine please

i have done a agent wake up call.tony can u tell me where will i find the log.
tonyb99
Level 13
Message 6 of 7

on the pc C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\Common Framework\Db\agent xxxxx.log

Tony now i can see the virus scan console in my clients machine..thank A LOT..