cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePo only reports dat and engine version, no system info

When I look at my compliance summary, I have a server where it doesn't show the IP, domain name, OS, or agent version, yet it shows the correct dat and engine versions. When I do a cmdagent /s on there, all the messages are positive except one i see saying "no package received from ePO server", but I'm not sure that that's actually a problem since i'm not pushing anything out from the server at this time.
When I look at the Agent Settings, it does have an Agent ID.
Any ideas how to fix this?
7 Replies

RE: ePo only reports dat and engine version, no system info

Not sure if this is much use, but probably the first thing I would try would be to delete the GUID and do a forceinstall of the agent.
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 8

Id agree with that but I would first delete the entry in epo and create a placeholder with the same hostname then reinstall agent with forceinstall and wakeup the placeholder asking for full properties, are you running a version of the agent that does a real install with forceinstall the earlier version 4 didnt

I'm using version 4 of the agent with epo 4. I'll give this stuff a try, thanks guys.
tonyb99
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 8

for an overinstall you want macfee agent 4.0.0.1241 or 1444

we're currently using .1421 here.

Identical situation with W2008 servers. Opened service request and waiting for solution from McAfee

At least I'm not the only one having the problem! Let us know what you end up doing to resolve please.