cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePo 4.5 edit query function

Jump to solution

Hi

I'm trying to edit a query that I have used for a while, only now, as soon as I action the edit, I seem to either jump back to my Dashboard screen or get logged out altogether.

Anyone else encountered similar?

This is not the first time this has happened or the only query it fails on.

Are there any logs that I can review?

JTM

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ePo 4.5 edit query function

Jump to solution

Found the log!

McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\Logs\ Orion.log   though it really does not tell me  lot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Jump to solution

Found the log!

McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\Logs\ Orion.log   though it really does not tell me  lot.

View solution in original post

apoling
Level 14
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Jump to solution

Are you able to try the query within SQL Management Studio or equivalent SQL client?

In addition you might want to copy here the really relevant section from orion.log at the time of running ePO query so others can see and advise upon.

Attila

Highlighted
GWIRT
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

If the query is for a product that no longer has an extension checked in I could see this happening. For instance, if you have a query for VirusScan 8.5, then you removed the extension, this query won't work properly anymore. Can you create a new query with the same criteria as before?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community