cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ePo 4.0 Patch 3 or 4?

Hi all,

How are people getting on with patch 3/4 for ePo 4.0?

I'm about to upgrade to the next patch level, but am unsure which patch to run next... 3, or jump straight to 4?

Any recommendations?

Ben
Labels (1)
3 Replies
DV27
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

RE: ePo 4.0 Patch 3 or 4?

We're running Patch 4 without any problems. I'd suggest having a look at both patches release notes and downloading Patch 4 (it includes Patch 3's fixes) if you dont see any known issues that you can see directly impacting your environment.

I am running patch 4, it had some usefull fixes over patch 3.
I haven't had any problems at all, I only noticed the improvments, so I would recommend to go with patch 4.

Oh yea, I forgot, when I was running patch 3 there was a bug in ePO where it didn't delete any temp files for packages checked into the repository.

So I had to manually go into the mcafee temp directories and delete them manually.

Patch 4 fixed this......having remembered that now I would even more strongly recomend to go for patch 4.
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community