cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePO version and build number

Jump to solution

I have ePO 4.5 on a server which I inherited. How can I find ot what build number it's at? I have a patch to install, which is only compatible with certain version and build numbers, and that's why I need to check.

Thanks for any help.

Iain

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: ePO version and build number

Jump to solution

Found the answer in KB58876.

I never expected the answer in software extensions, seeing as the ePO version and bnuild number is the major part of the software suite.

4 Replies

Jump to solution

Found the answer in KB58876.

I never expected the answer in software extensions, seeing as the ePO version and bnuild number is the major part of the software suite.

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi...

The version and build number of ePO itself is displayed in the title bar of the browser that you're using to log in - you should see it at the top of  the browser window

HTH -

Joe

pg13
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

And if for some reason the login page is unavailable, you can see the verison or build in one of the three following places:

1- Contents of the file SERVER.INI file in \Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB

2- Regisytry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator]

Double-click PatchInstalled and identify the Value data entry.

3- Properties of the file NAIMServ.dll in \Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator

Pat

Jump to solution

<sigh> In the title bar indeed - staring me in the face

Thanks to both for replying.