Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vnaidu
Level 11
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

ePO login issue

Dear All,

We are getting some strange issues from last week after we installed the hotfix EPO591HF1260432 which is as per the SBU SB10257 on all our 5.9.1 consoles. The issue is that after installing the hotfix, we reboot the server and when trying to launch the console, the below error occurs in the login page.error.jpgLast week researched something and was able to fix the issue by deleting the file sm2048HK000TKO6631.zip  from DB\Keystore, restarting the services helpmed me load the console as usual.

Again today we have the same issue on one more console. But this time the above steps are not helpful. Can someone help me understand what could be the possible cause, is installing the hotfix could have caused the issue any other reasons?

I am confused, logged a ticket with McAfee SR 4-19467600681 we are yet to receive any details from them.

Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Venu
Labels (1)
5 Replies
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Re: ePO login issue

Hi vnaidu,

Maybe this will help!

KB79341

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

vnaidu
Level 11
Message 3 of 6

@Hawkmoon

Thank you for the reply, I followed and fixed the issue on one of my consoles and the same issue occured on the other consoles as well.

This issue occured after I instlled the hotfix.

Regards,

Venu
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Not sure I follow you!

The KB worked for one but other consoles then reported the same issue?

The KB is an ePO based server solution, if you have more than one ePO server and they report the same issue the KB will need to applied to the other ePO servers as well.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

vnaidu
Level 11
Message 5 of 6

@Hawkmoon Yes, the KB did not work for the rest of the other consoles.

Venu
McAfee Employee Hawkmoon
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Morning!

Hmm ... sorry still not 100% sure I follow you with this matter!

If I understand this correctly you have more than one ePO server?
The KB worked for one ePO server, but fails for ALL the other servers.

The other servers, when they fail, what do they report in their Orion.logs?
Example:

• " ... ERROR [main] plugin.PluginManager - Initialization of plugin RepositoryMgmt failed.
    com.mcafee.epo.core.EpoJNIException: Master repository key corrupt
    at com.mcafee.epo.repositorymgmt.engine.RManJNI.Init_JNI(N ..."

If they do not report the above message do they report the same error message/condition, or does each one report something different?

Was my reply helpful?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.