Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jmac24
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

ePO help launches online product documentation library

Jump to solution

When I want to get specific information on a particular policy, or anything, I'd click on the help button while on the page and it would bring up the information for that exact item. 

I'm on ePO 5.10 update 3 now, and all it does it launch a browser to https://docs.mcafee.com/

Is that working as designed or is there something I need to do to get it to get it to take me to the area I am at?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Re: ePO help launches online product documentation library

Jump to solution

This was changed with epo 5.10 - I would recommend submitting a per per kb60021 to have that functionality returned.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

4 Replies
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

I can't test mine at the moment, but it does try to go to docs.mcafee.com (my network is temporarily down).  Does it take you to a relevant page on docs.mcafee.com or just the root of that main page?

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Jmac24
Level 9
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Just the root of the main page (which makes using it pointless).

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

This was changed with epo 5.10 - I would recommend submitting a per per kb60021 to have that functionality returned.

Was my reply helpful?

Jmac24
Level 9
Message 5 of 5

Jump to solution

I found one that was open and accepted. Hopefully it is included in an update soon.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator