I have a question on ePO and mcafee endpoint agent.
Does the agent version always follow the ePO version or the enpoint agent may have a newer version without upgrade the ePO?
Go to Solution.
To give you the clear answer.
1. Yes you can have a lower version of ePO and run the latest version of McAfee Agent (Note: the ePO should be compatible to have the McAfee Agent in place).
2. It is recommend to use the latest version of ePO since ePO 5.1.X reached end of support. See the KB article KB51569.
3. McAfee Agent 4.8 also reached end of life, so the available version is 5.X.
4. See the MA 5.X supported environment from KB51573
5. It is recommended to upgrade the ePO as and when required as per McAfee guidelines.
I hope the above information is helpul.
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center
2821 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Consumer Support | Enterprise Support | McAfee.com
Legal | Privacy | Copyright © 2019 McAfee, LLC