cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePO alert when systems are deleted

Is there a way to setup an Automatic Response that will alert me when a large number of systems are deleted from ePO?  We've had a few instances where server tasks accidentally deleted a large batch of systems, which caused us to have issues with EEPC. 

Thanks,

Joe 

4 Replies

Re: ePO alert when systems are deleted

Check in automatic responses , event ID "Computer and properties sync task removed computers" or "Import computers task removed computers", let me know if its works....

Herman.-

I want to know if it s works or not, please.

HS.-

No, but I was able to find a way to do it.  I had to create an Audit log query, where "action" equals "delete systems", and "success" equals "true".   I then setup a server task that will send this report to me on a regular basis.  This was the best solution I could find. Thanks for your help.  I do appreciate it!

Highlighted

Excellent! great work ! thanks vwagen for your reply!

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community