cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 9

ePO Web Console Display Columns are wack! Can't adjust the table column width.

Jump to solution

after reinstalling my ePO 5.10.0 now when I try to use Server Task Log the columns are all jacked up and I can not click on the little vertical separators to slide them over, I have the same issue on two different computers (Windows 10 Pro and Windows Server 2019) with three different browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, and Chrome), though I am forcing myself to use Microsoft Edge the most

Sometimes when I launch the Server Task Log from the hamburger menu it shows up with all the column headers all scrunched up looking just like ||||||||| that close so that I can't read the Column Headings

I have rebooted the ePO I can't adjust column widthI can't adjust column widthserver half a dozen times.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10
Message 9 of 9

Re: ePO Web Console Display Columns are wack! Can't adjust the table column width.

Jump to solution

simple, you need a rectangular monitor not a square one, once I switched monitors columns are adjustable

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 9

Re: ePO Web Console Display Columns are wack! Can't adjust the table column width.

Jump to solution

What updates have you installed on the epo server?  Some of those column issues are resolved in one of the updates.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 3 of 9

Jump to solution

thank you for you reply

"What updates have you installed on the epo server? Some of those column issues are resolved in one of the updates."

I just downloaded the ePO eval on March 15th and am running it straight up as 5.10.0 in my lab I am a total newb so I don't know what updates are in it, I'm guessing CU 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 since when I tried to install CU6 last night it showed those as already being on there.

After CU6 installed "successfully" last night it prevented me from accessing my Web Console stating: "You have provided invalid credentials" as well as the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.10.0 Server service refusing to start forcing me to nuke and pave, I uninstalled the entire ePO as well as deleted the database in the process (not knowing I can just uninstall the CU6

I will once again try to install CU 6 and report back, thank you all, I am learning this product as quickly as I can, I read a ton and watch a ton of YouTube videos (most seem rather dated)

not sure if this means CU6 includes the prior updates or if they are already installednot sure if this means CU6 includes the prior updates or if they are already installed

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 9

Jump to solution

Oh yea, that failed.  Do you have a copy of the epoupdater log from that attempt?  

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 5 of 9

Jump to solution

well installing the Cumulative Update 6 is proving to be a nightmare 

Stop attempt failed for few services(s), please ensure below services(s) are stopped manually and click on Re-Aplly buttonStop attempt failed for few services(s), please ensure below services(s) are stopped manually and click on Re-Aplly button

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 9

Jump to solution

Stop all those services completely before even attempting to install the update.  Also make sure you don't have any software monitoring services that automatically restarts them when they stop.

Was my reply helpful?

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 7 of 9

Jump to solution

ok so CU6 once again installed "successfully" as you can see in the screen shot below, and this time all three McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator services started automagically after the upgrade, and I was able to log in to the Web Console

However, my columns are still jacked, and I can't drag them over!!!

CU6 Screen 6b.jpgCU6 Screen 7 Services Started After.jpg

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 9

Jump to solution

Well, evidently this is fixed in CU7 - they had some fixes in other updates, but evidently it didn't fully resolve it.  CU7 is currently available as release to support before it goes public release, so you can get it by opening a service request.  See KB91890 for reference on that issue.

Was my reply helpful?

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 9 of 9

Jump to solution

simple, you need a rectangular monitor not a square one, once I switched monitors columns are adjustable

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community