Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogers
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 10

ePO Policy Tags with Firefox

We're trialling ePO4 at the moment, hoping to move up to it finally sometime soon and have found a problem when viewing it through Firefox..

When you go to Systems > Tag Catalog, the tags Name and Notes fields are "undefined". When editing or creating a tag, the second page brings up a blank, grey screen with the McAfee logo at the top!

Has anyone had this at all? There's nothing in the readme/docs that I can find mentioning supported browsers
9 Replies

RE: ePO Policy Tags with Firefox

Surprisingly - IMO - Firefox doesn't seem to be supported at all - and apparently never was :eek:Smiley Sad:confused:

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569&actp=search&searchid=1236258438685

Jim

EDIT: don't know if it will help but you might get away with donloading the IE Rendering Plugin (if it's not built in now) and try switching the render engine to IE for ePO Admin....
Dogers
Level 7
Message 3 of 10

Hmm.. So the Linux desktops need to carry on using remote desktop to get on the server to manage things - that's quite a shame!

...unless the IE Rendering "trick" works I presume ?

IE tab for firefox I think it's called, also needed to view client log files instead of getting the stylesheet error. Works a treat happy

Good News - thanks for confirming that - I presume it works with the ePO console as well ?

Jim
Quitch
Level 7
Message 7 of 10

It does.

It certainly does, I use many tabs at work and just assign 1 of them for the epo console.

Thanks again for confitming the console is useable too Guys Smiley Happy

Jim

it confirmed works! i've been using ePO4 via FF with IE Tabs for the longest time... works like a charm everytime.