Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mhintz
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

ePO Performance Monitor Values

Jump to solution

Is there any documentation that would suggest the range that the counters should read? I have been able to setup perfmon just fine, but I would like to know what the values should be. I understand they can vary server to server but there should be an expected value range for a server that is only running ePO with maybe some minimum qualifications as far as RAM and Processor goes.

My system is a Windows Server 2012 R2. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee austin_o
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: ePO Performance Monitor Values

Jump to solution

While we dont have performance counters, the strain on the server changers with the addition of each point product, we do have some recomend minimum requirements in the install guide.

5.9.0 Installation Guide

For the default config, we always reccomend 8GB of ram available for ePO, (so, 12gb to16gb on the server).  A quad core running at 2.66ghz or better.  But again these are starting values, depending on the number of clients, the point products, and the environment as a whole, will all play a part in the requirments. 

Hope this helps!

1 Reply
McAfee Employee austin_o
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 2

Re: ePO Performance Monitor Values

Jump to solution

While we dont have performance counters, the strain on the server changers with the addition of each point product, we do have some recomend minimum requirements in the install guide.

5.9.0 Installation Guide

For the default config, we always reccomend 8GB of ram available for ePO, (so, 12gb to16gb on the server).  A quad core running at 2.66ghz or better.  But again these are starting values, depending on the number of clients, the point products, and the environment as a whole, will all play a part in the requirments. 

Hope this helps!

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.