Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
horst
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

ePO Dashboard messed up

Hello,

I just installed a new ePO 5.1.0 Server and "played around" with the dashboards. I don`t know how, but now the originally standard dashboard "ePO-Summary" under McAfee Dashboards is overwritten with a test dashboard I made before

How can I restore the originally dashboard an implement it under the McAfee dashboards again?!

Thanks for your help!

5 Replies
horst
Level 8
Message 2 of 6

Re: ePO Dashboard messed up

there is no solution for this?

Hi horst, I think that the ePO Summary dashboard cannot be modified nor deleted. Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

horst
Level 8
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

this is what I see:

1.jpg

At this list entry should be the epo-summary. Also confusing is the language of the list entry. It is not changing whatever language I select at the log in screen...

That's really strange. I have attached the original dashboard so you can import it into your ePO if you want.

horst
Level 8
Message 6 of 6

hi,

thanks for your help. The dashboard in the list although now appears under "public" and not under "McAfee Dashboards" but at least it works this way again.

Nachricht geändert durch horst on 22.07.14 07:25:16 CDT
More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community