cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ePO Currently Enabled Technology not updating on Dashboard

Hello,

Fairly new to all this, but was tasked with fixing.  On our dashboard we have Endpoint Security: Currently Enabled Technology, under the table for On-Access Scan, Access Protection and Exploit Prevention it is showing that multiple (64 out of 88) endpoints are not enabled for these.  But when I check the endpoints themselves they do have all these enabled and when I run an update from the endpoint it contacts the ePO server, creates a session and updates...  But this does not reflect on the dashboard and I am not sure why, I have created a few tasks and have tried to do multiple updates, collect and send props, send events, enforce policies, etc...  to no avail.  I have searched online and run the specific tasks that I have found that come close to my issue and still it is not updating, seems kind of useless to have this on here to review when it does not reflect the actual number of endpoints that have the technology enabled.  Not sure if this is related but when I do a Wake Up Agent from the server it does fail, but yet when I do an Update Now that does seem to work, watched it from an endpoint and the agent did close and clear its log and seemed to start over.  Not sure what is going on or if it is something I am doing, or not doing, wrong which could be the case since I am so new to it.  If anyone has any ideas or what I can do to try and make this update for my dashboard I would be extremely grateful.  Thanks

ePO is ver 5.9 build 732

All products are up to date.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community