Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobek
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

ePO 5.9 Cloud

Hello dear community,

I started to use ePO on-premise about half year ago. At present, I am wondering about start to use the cloud version. So I did a trial account in McAfee Cloud portal, I downloaded the agent in my laptop, installed ENS and there are couple of things that I am missing.

First of all, the automatic responses that I was used to set up in the on-premise version don't work...I have the automatic task created  but there's no mail sent to my mail. I use that when ENS report a threat, so I have a notificacion in my mail about the threat. 

Second, I can't create new queries and reports. The action of duplicate/delete/edit is greyed out (I am using account with administrator rights). In this article, it says I should be able to create new queries and reports.

My question is... should it work? is it because I am using a trial version? or maybe I don't have any idea about how to create such tasks...Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance. 

1 Reply
McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: ePO 5.9 Cloud

The query editing might be due to the fact that this is a trial.  For the automatic responses, test with changing threat category to malware detected rather than malware.  See if that makes any difference with the responses.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community