cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ePO 5.10.0 and ENS 10.6.1 February Update Bundle - Update available notification does not remove

i installed february update bundle via the Software Catalog but also each patch manually.

No Problems with this.

But there's still a notification in Software Manager "Patch available"?

How can i make EPO recognize that the bundle is installed??

12 Replies
Reliable Contributor vnaidu
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 13

Re: ePO 5.10.0 and ENS 10.6.1 February Update Bundle - Update available notification does not remo

@günterkrembsler Please refer the Kb article KB71608 and let me know if this is helpful.

Cheers!!

Venu

Re: ePO 5.10.0 and ENS 10.6.1 February Update Bundle - Update available notification does not remo

Hello VNAIDU, this hint did not help me to solve the problem.

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 13

When in software manager, click on the bundle itself - that will show you any missing updates not installed into epo.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

If i look into the package, there's some entries "double", like ENS Platform 10.6.1 February Update Package. As far as i can see, these are all installed.

ENS 6.0.1 Missing.JPG

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 13

If you look at the available version on the right and checked in version, it may show double if you have more than one version checked in - it will show update available for any older version you have checked in and also an up to date version for the current ones you have checked in.

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

Highlighted

i meanwhile cleaned up the installed products and removed everything from Feb Update,

Than i extracted the zip to it's 4 individual Extensions and Updates and manually checked them in to epo.

After that i was able to install 3 Updates to the Extensions.

What i wonder about - in "McAfee Endpoind Security" it is showing me a "partial installed"?

There's an "Client Proxy" that i cannot found as downloadable part of the "Endpoint Security 10.6"?

Is this a new product?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 8 of 13

You can search software manager for client proxy, but it isn't required.  You can look up documentation on that here to see if it is something you want or not.

https://docs.mcafee.com/bundle?value=60

Was my reply helpful?

Greetings
Tell me, after trying to install the February updates, I also have problems.
1. It does not turn out to install, it says that the installation was successful, but still asks to be installed.2.png
2. out of 120 agents, only 7 have been updated to new versions (ESP 10.6.1.1206, ESTP 10.6.1.1273, ESF 10.6.1.1157, ESWC 10.6.1.1120,ESATP 10.6.1.1164)

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 13

In software manager, click on the name of the bundle to show its contents.  Most likely there are one or more items within the bundle that need updated.  You can then go back and download those individual items separately, or download the bundle, extract it and check in just those individual items.

Was my reply helpful?

More McAfee Tools to Help You

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community