Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattv
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

ePO 5.1 Strange Client Task Editing issue

Jump to solution

I'm having an issue in ePO in creating or editing client tasks.  Hopefully it turns out to just be user error or something dumb on my side.

For background I am running ePO 5.1 on Server 2008 R2 and built this server from scratch and this is the first I have encoutered the issue. 

When I start the client task builder, I can add names and such but when I go to McAfee Agent > Product Deployment none of the drop downs are populated.  This applies to creating new tasks, editing old ones, and persists across several computers, browser versions, etc.  I've attempted to edit both through the Client Task Catalog and the back way through the Client Task Assignments builder.

2014-06-30_11-35-09.jpg

Any thoughts?  I've done all the browser troubleshooting on IE 8, 10 and 11 I can think off off the top of my head.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mattv
Level 8
Message 3 of 3

Re: ePO 5.1 Strange Client Task Editing issue

Jump to solution

Laszlo, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  Strangely, all of the packages in my Master Repository had somehow become unchecked (which is unusal enough on it's own), but easily remedied.  Everything is working fine now.

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi mattv, did you try with Chrome or Firefox? This happened to me with McAfee Agent when the package was corrupted but in your case thist would mean that the whole repository has been corrupted and that's not very usual.

mattv
Level 8
Message 3 of 3

Jump to solution

Laszlo, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  Strangely, all of the packages in my Master Repository had somehow become unchecked (which is unusal enough on it's own), but easily remedied.  Everything is working fine now.